Let’s give your family the best health through good, wholesome, nourishing food.
Welcome, Mama! You’re pregnant or a mother of small and growing children. You are trying to do it all and you’re not sure if what you’re doing is “right” or “enough.” You want to help your family to be their healthiest (and maybe get everyone to love vegetables), but you don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen, or online researching the latest nutrition info. (Paleo-what?)
You want your family to be well, and well-fed.
We could be a perfect fit for each other if:
- you want to simplify the chaos of vast nutritional information and conflicting advice
- you want to understand why specific nutritional practices are beneficial for optimal health (and beauty, too!)
- you want to learn how to nourish yourself through pregnancy and what to feed your little ones to help their brains and bones grow
- you want to create good eating habits and a healthy relationship with food from an early age
- you love local farmers, open fields, the smell of autumn, colourful things, sugar bushes, day dreaming on hay bails, warms baths, and dirty rubber boots
Appreciating Health is here to serve.
I am Kimberly Ignas, the founder and owner of this one-women show called Appreciating Health. After 15 years in television broadcasting, I was seeking something more, and shifted my focus to nutrition. After battling two major bouts of adrenal fatigue and becoming a wife and proud mother, my passion has been “handed” to me. I want to help mothers to be the true health leaders in their family. I believe that raising your child on the proper whole foods is the beginning of a lifelong, healthy relationship with food. I believe we are healthiest when we are eating well – and that it doesn’t have to be hard. I believe that moms change the world – by mothering – every single day.
I specialize in pre-conception, prenatal and postnatal nutrition for women right through to the introduction of solid foods for their babies and toddlers.
I help mothers provide good food and good health for the whole family through:
- One-on-one nutritional consultations
- Private cooking classes
- Nutritional & lifestyle programs
- Private and group 101 coaching for feeding newborns and toddlers
Sound like what you need? Come explore my services, get great tips on my blog or contact me directly.